Wednesday, April 25, 2012

There's been a lot going on lately with wedding plans, work, I had to move home because my contract at my apartment was up and there is only like 46 DAYS until we get married!! aahhhh haha We are not sure where we are going to live yet...that is still to be decided.  GOOD NEWS!!!  We got our engagements back and we love them!! Chantel Marie Tripp aka my sisters best friend did an amazing job! check out her blog with some featured pictures http://chantelmarie.com/blog/?p=5347  


Next: wedding plans, who knew there was so much to plan...what a joke! haha but its getting more fun as the wedding gets closer! We are so happy and honestly just can't wait to be married already...I have probably said that before.  We love spending time with our families but sometimes we just need to talk and the only way to get some space is jump in the car and go for a drive!! (here are some pics of a drive in the sunny sun!) haha Also Dallin has a cute wagon that he hitches up and we go on little wagon rides. That is also a fun time and place to just relax and talk!! I mentioned my CNA program last time but it starts this Saturday!! I am super excited but kind of nervous at the same time! I am hoping for the best and it is something I really just want to accomplish for myself and have under my belt.  Well that is all for now!



Chow! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You two are so cute!! i love your hair! haha i miss you mucho! did you get my voice mail? anyways love you.. blog more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you more!!! haha oh snap i did get your voice mail...i'm a bad fiend!! hahaha love you!

    ReplyDelete