Friday, June 1, 2012

So Dallin and I are getting married NEXT WEEKEND!!! I am so stoked! Seriously I can't believe its almost here! There are so many thing to do when planning a wedding...I had no idea!! I am so excited i love him so much!! Well we have our apt. in Roy-its just a cute little basement apt. complete with pink carpet! (a color i am not particularly fond of) haha but the fact that it is ours is soooo wonderful! We have had lots of things happening lately some good...some not so good. I started my CNA class so that is a good thing! It seems to be a good program and I think it is a wonderful opportunity for me. Especially right now because I don't really know what I want to go into for a career. So this will at least give me something   I can do in the mean time-and get a pretty decent job anywhere.  We had a nice little accident over the holiday weekend on the back roads of West Haven! haha A very sturdy and well built F-350 decided to get up close and personal!! We are ok its just the Subaru that is going to need a little help. haha Dallin was driving and I was in the passenger seat...he actually hit the breaks and swerved so I didn't take the hit!

I love summer time! I couldn't be more happy to be a June bride! This is just a lovely pic I took and wanted to share. Everything happens for a reason and Dallin & I learn that lesson everyday.  It seems that there is always something new trying to pull us down and cause problems.  We keep remembering the bigger picture and appreciate all of the beautiful and wonderful things we have around us that we seem to look past much to often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment