Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So Dallin and I love going for horse rides! I had never been to Antelope Island before and Dallin's family goes there all of the time. So he decided to take me there last Friday!! It was sooo cool, I had no idea it was so beautiful! I have lived an hour from this place and had never taken the time to go and enjoy it. I love that we can go on fun adventures and just laugh all of the time! So as you can see in these pictures there are three large buffalo. We were running down the road toward the truck and out of no where SNAP! my bridal broke and the halter on my horse slipped all of the way up his neck. As I grabbed his lead rope to slow down Dallin came running frantically next to me yelling "Honey STOP!!" In my head I was like geez chill out I am slowing down. But once we stopped and I looked up I noticed what all of his worry was about...We almost ran right into those three buffalo!! He was all worried and I didn't even know why until we stopped. haha it was pretty funny! Well there is a little story to go along with these pics! 









3 comments:

  1. Can i just say you guys are so cute!! haha i love it! I miss riding horses we haven't been forever. helaman went a couple times while i was pregnant but i couldn't go :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was reading your thing over there <------------------ and how you like to quote things from movies and you said that one was from up. I totally remember when i was having a bad day and you texted me squirrel haha made my day. Oh and it took you forever to figure out how to spell it haha. (dont worry i just googled it so i wouldnt spell it wrong ) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks! It would be so fun if we could all go together!! I love it!! OMG I totally forgot about that...sadly it seriously took me like 30 min. to spell squirrel!! haha i miss us hanging out all of the time!!

    ReplyDelete