Monday, April 9, 2012

So Dallin and I got our Engagements done last Monday!! So here is a sneak peak for you...dawn!! hahaha Things are soooo amazing for us. I am just at that point where I want to be married already. This in between stuff sucks so bad. I can't wait to be married to my best friend! wow I never thought I would say that "I can't wait to be married!" The wedding plans are starting to come along...wow there is a lot to plan and I am not a very savvy planner so its kind of hard for me! But, it is getting more and more fun as the days go by and I can feel our wedding day get closer and closer! Well I will stop jabbing on here are the pics. haha



xoxo chow

3 comments:

  1. So i freaking love your pictures! they are adorable! You guys are so cute!! you look Beautiful ! I am excited for you to be married :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these Prissy! You look so happy! Yay!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Casey I didn't even know you were lookin at my blog! haha I thought Dawn was the only one! silly me!! I miss both of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete